In order to protect our clients as well as the professionals from the COVID-19, rules and procedures based on the recommendations of the professional associations as well as the INSPQ – National Institute of Public Health of Quebec have been implemented in the clinic.
- Wearing a mask, washing your hands and completing a questionnaire are mandatory to enter the clinic and receive a session.
- No one can stay in the waiting room if they are not waiting for a session.
- You must wait for permission from a professional to enter the waiting room.
- Wait outside until a professional invites you to enter the clinic
- Wash your hands for more than 20 seconds (soap or gel)
- Wear a mask at any time
- Fill the questionnaire and sign it.
Questionnaire To be filled at the entrance
1 Have you returned from a foreign country within the last 14 days?
2 Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
3 Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to a foreign country?
4 Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
If the answer is Yes to any of the questions, access to the facility will be denied
You realize by signing this that we cannot 100% guarantee that you will not be infected with the COVID-19 virus on our premises.